Tuesday 9 April 2013

Joburg WE ARE ONE Colour Festival 2013



The first (and hopefully not the last) Joburg WE ARE ONE Colour Festival was held on Saturday at Emmarentia Dam in Johannesburg, South Africa. Thousands of people, dressed in white, came together to share in music, dance, performance art and visual stimulation. The experience was incredible! I had such a blast & I really hope it happens again in the next few years.

Before the colour storm
Zoe with her very quirky Barbie mask bought at the event
My sister, friends & I after our first colour countdown


3... 2... 1... WE ARE ONE!
Our last glimpse of the colour zone as we were leaving
Jenny & Zoe dancing to a bit of Hindu music


Photo by my good friend Jenny of Terry-Leigh Photography: http://www.facebook.com/terryleighphotography?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment