Monday 6 January 2014

Life Lessons For the Coming Year

The first week of the year hasn’t exactly been my idea of ideal. There’s this perception that when a new year starts, all of a sudden things just get better or easier somehow. Of course this isn’t true at all but I think for most, we fall in the trap of expecting a better, easier life in the next year simply because it’s a new year. That’s not to say that things aren’t going to change, but change doesn’t just magically happen. You are responsible for any change in your life - own it.
Life is about lessons. “You live and learn” they say. Yes, this is easier said than done, but it’s important to remember. That’s something I’m going to try focus on this year. Take every situation, learn from it and use it in a positive way to grow.
This year I’m going to post the lesson I’ve taken away from an experience with the hope that I can bring about a positive change in my life and maybe reach a few people who could benefit as well.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment